Thursday, March 6, 2014

Supernatural & Possible Spin Offs

From what I can tell, Supernatural is the least talked about most popular show in American history. I LOVE IT!!! And I feel anytime I ask someone about it, they love it. Very few are as up to date as I am. Many watch on Netflix etc when they can to catch up.

I think the moral of the story is - I watch WAY TOO MUCH TV!!!

But this show seems to be going strong way past when most give up. Smallville lasted 10 seasons on far less.

Sam & Dean are better than ever. They have a unique dysfunctional brotherhood that seems so more real and loving at the same time. I think the writers, directors and actors deserve an enormous credit for not playing the dysfunction to heavy or comic. They have redefined the buddy cop genre.

I loved X-Files but the whole "Shipper Thing" - Are they together, but never show anything was just stupid. If you are going to have a thing deal with it and let it live on screen. Its as if Chris Carter wanted it but feared making it happen would kill the show. I think the whole uncertainty factor got old, drove David Duchovny form the show and left us with a limping 3 season to milk the money from the franchise. And don't get me started on the last movie... Sorry I digress....

There is talk about a spin off. Here is my pitch

Crowley (Mark Sheppard) and Castiel (Misha Collins) working together restoring order on earth in their longing for the good old days. Coming soon to CW...


These two have been paiied briefly on the series and they work great together. 
A perfect comedy team!!!
Hell's Angels
This fall on CW?






No comments:

Post a Comment